My Daily Habits [PART 2]

LOGO

Hello! In todays blog I will cover my January daily habit, my February daily habit, and how to keep your daily habit going!

For my January daily habit I did push ups. My goal was to get to 10 sturdy push ups in a row. I exceeded my goal and got up to 17 sturdy pushups in a row! At the begging of the month I could only do 3 or so sturdy push ups in a row. The compound effect really does work!

My February daily habit is pull ups. My goal is to get 15 in a row. So far I have gotten 5 but I’m going to add 1 whenever I feel like it. For example on the second of February I started with 3 pull ups and then added 1 per day. Here at five I’m going to lay low then go start going back up so I don’t feel like I’m pushing myself too far.

To keep a compound effect you just have to repeat doing something and slowly increase it. I do this using a chart. Using the chart I mark off the days I do my daily habit. The trick is to slowly increase and be constant with your habit.

I hope you have a good day week month year or until you read my blog next! I’ll see you around and please comment your daily habit if you are doing one in the comments section!

Be First to Comment