My Remote Week

LOGO

So I am in the 6th grade. We just had a remote week after Thanksgiving. From the time of writing this I have 1 more week until Christmas break which I am looking forward to! So for my remote week we had calls all day. My friends and I did our school work and either used our free time on school work that did not involve live calls or Minecraft. The remote week was basically a school Minecraft hybrid time to me.

So to keep me motivated throughout my school day I think about what I will do after it if it is Minecraft, golf, piano, ect. Even in non-remote situations I use that strategy.

It also helps to keep my area organized or have everything in reach. I also check my to-do list and missing list as well as my teams calls everyday when I am remote.

On top of all that I have the weekends waiting for me. Which I definitely look forward to. I would highly suggest setting goals as well. I used to ignore when teachers said “Setting goals is a good strategy!” But in reality it is so true. I would definitely set goals even if you don’t even know you are. Have a great day, week, month, year or untill you read my blog next!!!

Be First to Comment